Saturday, January 15, 2011

A Weekend Off

Don't tell anybody, but I am taking the weekend off from Weight Watchers. It's been a grueling three days, and I deserve it.

In all seriousness, I really am not worrying about points this weekend. It's all I've thought about for the last three days, and it's not healthy. At all. I'm not going crazy - I'm just stepping back for a few days. I have no idea what I am going to do. Quitting isn't really an option. Like I said before, I've paid for three months, and we're not so lucky as to be able to just throw that money away. I have thought about writing to Weight Watchers and asking for my money back, but I can't imagine they would. So I'm sort of stuck.

The nice people over at the Weight Watchers message board suggested that I post a list of what I ate for the day so they could help me figure out where I was going wrong. So I did. And when I said that my healthy menu had me 13 points over my target for the day? They didn't really have any answers. Well, that's not entirely true. Two more people suggested I eat eggs (seriously, is the phrase "I don't eat eggs" invisible when typed on a message board?). Two more suggested I make tweaks to the already made dinner that I prepared. (again, does the phrase "I have a freezer full of dinners that I already prepared so I will be eating" not show up?) And the rest just said I should eat more veggies and protein. Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment